Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Prop 200

Mexico is threatening to take the US to court: Mexico may ask international courts to block Arizona law . Lovely.....a third world country that prints government sponsored comic books giving tips on how to enter our country illegally is complaining that we aren't spending enough of our tax money to support illegal aliens.

Don't get me wrong here.....I have nothing against immigrants. My own family emigrated to this country to escape the potato famine in Ireland. My issue is with illegal immigrants. Don't break the law by sneaking into my country and then expect me to support you with my money.

Acid Man for President!!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random