Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New AR-15 magazines

I noticed a link posted by Kevin at The Smallest Minority about some new AR-15 magazines that he just received. Apparently the guys at MWG Company are giving away 2 free mags to bloggers who will post a link to their site and write about the mags. I've been looking for some reliable 5 round mags for my AR's for range use and so that I can legally hunt with them here in Arizona.

I'll go one better than simply posting a link as asking for my free mags......I'll post a full evaluation of the mags after I receive them. I've got 3 different AR's I can try them in, plus access to about 20 more through my club. I'll pass them around at the range and see how well they work in as many different brands of AR's as possible and then post the results.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random