Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nightstand meme

As everyone else seems to be responding to the nightstand meme, I suppose I should show my independence and go along with the crowd. What's in my nightstand?

Nothing! I don't have one!

I do have a double dresser that gets used as a crap catcher and a place to put my alarm clock. There is too much junk on top to list, but that's not what you're here for, is it? You're more interested in the Series 1 Kimber Compact CDP .45 in the top right drawer. Ammo is Winchester 185 gr Silvertips. Magazines are Wilson. Knife is Kershaw. There's a 4 D-cell Maglight on top of the dresser next to the clock, the cellphone, and the collection of stuffed frogs.

A little closer to hand is the backpack next to the head of the bed. It contains a Series 1 Kimber Classic .45, a Bianchi belt, an Alessi holster, 2 extra Chip McCormick mags in Milt Sparks carrier, 2 more McCormick mags in Galco single mag carriers, a Smith and Wesson HRT knife, 2 extra Surefire batteries, and a Surefire G2 flashlight. Ammo is Winchester 185 gr Silvertips here also.

Why two guns, two knives and two flashlights? Am I that paranoid? Nope....It's very simple: my wife sleeps there also. She hates being left out.

_

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random