Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Summertime blues

It's summer time, and Daddy is groggy and lethargic again. I've really gotten to where I hate summer. Not because it's 110 degrees outside......mostly it's because my kids aren't here. I have custody of the kids during the school year and my starter wife has custody of them during the summer.

So, here I sit without my usual partners, and there they sit being used as babysitters. Every time I talk to them they tell me how boring it is where they are, and I respond by telling them how boring it is here without them.

It's not just blogging that I can't seem to get my mind around - I haven't even been surfing the net. All I seem to be able to do is reload shotgun shells and watch DVD's. I've got almost 10,000 shells loaded so far and I've damn near worn out my $20 DVD player.

This sucks. I want my partners back.

__

Comments:
Ok, we know you are bummed out that your kids are away for the summer...

That gives you much more time to post a few witty biting blog entries...

Get hopping...

Kirk
www.limpidity.org/index.php
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random