Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I see the moon.....

I'm not sure why I thought of this tonight, but when my son was about 3 years old he used to sing a song every night when he went to bed. The actual lyrics are:


I see the moon,
And the moon sees me.
God bless the moon,
And God bless me.


His song didn't quite come out that way......he did it like this:


I see moon,
moon see me,
God bless moon,
God bless me.

My kids (who aren't so little any more) will be home in 5 days. I'm not sure who is more excited.....

_


Comments:
Congrats Len,

You've been waiting for this for awhile and children are something to be celebrated.


Best to you and yours,

Benjamin
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random