Thursday, September 01, 2005

Patience

I know that my reader (Hi Cary!) is waiting for the series on patterning to continue, but I just finished a 4 hour meeting with our SCTP state director and the other lead instructors. I'm not sure if "meeting" or "cage match" is a better description. It's going to be a good season, but there are lots of changes coming. Mine is not to reason why..........

While you're waiting for me to translate the pattern data from 3 pages of pencil scribbling into a coherent blog post, I suggest that you go to Storymania and do some reading. I know some of you will flip out at the idea of downloading a self extracting Word document, but unpucker yourselves and just do it. If you like science fiction written by someone who actually understands the science, you'll like "Johnny Reb."

If you just can't bear to open that .exe document, you can go here and grab the .pdf file of "The Consultant." If you are a computer geek who likes guns you simply have to read this one. I will warn you though, the last chapter is missing from this link. I have it somewhere around here, so if you need it just drop me a line.

Enjoy.

__

Comments:
Wow. A shout-out right in a post! I am honored, and - humbled.

Yes, I am looking forward to more of the tech data, just for something to read. I'll follow your advice and the link and see what lies in wait...
 
I found it particularly interesting that the good old round (#4) was so much more consistent than your other loads. Though I did think that your patterning would include some big sheets of paper with lots of bitty holes...

Your other reader... Kirk
 
Oh yea I will be in the AZ area from the 6th to the 18th of october, and my wife still needs shotgun lessons... (I may also but she comes first)

Kirk
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random