Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rage against the cartoon

I know this has been covered very well in other parts of the web, but I didn't want to miss my chance to be in the next fatwah. Here is the famous (infamous?) Danish muhammed cartoon:





I know I didn't capitalize "muhammed".....it's on purpose. A sign of absolutely zero respect. IMHO, muhammed wasn't a prophet, he was just another lazy con-man who came up with a hokey religion so that he wouldn't have to do any real work.

There. Put that in your camel and smoke it.

_

Comments:
Len,

Conclude your hiatus with a bang.

That should do the trick.

Glad you're back and hope all is well.


Benjamin

P.S.: Are you making it to Boomershoot?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random