Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Still kicking

I know it's been dark around here for a while, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been exciting.  My father had a heart attack a few weeks ago (he's home now and doing ok)......two days after his heart attack my great aunt fell over dead in the bathroom.....last weekend was the Arizona SCTP trapshooting championship (more on that when I have time).....next weekend is the Arizona SCTP skeet championship......and tomorrow the kids and I start shooting in the Arizona state ATA trap championship. 
 
I'll be back....
 
_

Comments:
Wow, what a stretch!

Hope your dad is recovering nicely.

Condolences for your loss.

Good luck in the match.

Is this considered a mixed message?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random