Monday, August 07, 2006

Customer Service

I've run into two problems with my new RCBS 'Grand' progressive shotshell press. The first issue was that the primer transfer bar wore through and broke due to a mis-aligned primer drop tube before I got the press. I corrected the setting on the drop tube and the transfer bar still worked, but due to the crack it would bounce the primer out of the track every once in a while. I called RCBS customer service to order the new part. I explained the situation to the lady who answered (third owner of the press, breakage due to incorrect settings, etc) and gave her the part number that I needed. She then asked for my name and shipping address, and then told me that the part would ship out the following day. When I asked how much the part would cost, she simply told me "It's covered under the warranty. Thank you for using our products."

Awesome customer service and product support. RCBS and Dillon are setting the examples that the rest of the world would do well to emulate.

Oh yeah....the other problem: the darn thing loads so fast that I've run out of empty hulls. I suppose that's a good thing. {big grin}

_

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random