Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shotmaking - field test

It's back to school time for 3 of the 4 people here at the ol' ranch, so to show that our priorities are correct the kids and I went out last Saturday to Red Mountain do a little shooting with the home made shot. I know that I still haven't gotten all the pattern data posted yet, but it's more fun to break clays than it is to count itty-bitty holes.

I'm happy to report that all of us shot over our average with the "new" shot. I ended up with a 97x100 for the day, so I'm quite happy with the performance. I've loaded and shot all of the first batch, but we'll be making more this weekend.

Back to counting itty-bitty holes...........

__

Comments:
Good shootin' - now I'm really jealous.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Arizona Bloggers Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random